Thursday 23 May 2013

Breakfast in a glass

I've seen so many people on Instagram Making this so I thought I'd give it a try. 
It was super easy to do and took less that five minutes to prepare. 

If you google "granola yoghurt" about a million different recipes come up but I have made mine to fit my personal taste. 

To make my granola yoghurt you will need:

Jordan's country crisp - chunky nuts
A banana
A handful of strawberries 
Greek yoghurt

I have been messing about for a few days using different ingredients. I started off using natural yogurt but it was quite runny and spoiled the layering affect. It also didn't have as much taste as Greek yoghurt, which is also quite thick so helps it all stay in place. 
I also used frozen berries but because they were frozen they just caused a giant mush. 

So after a few days of trying I have finally found what tastes and looks best for me. 

It is so simple to do. 
The first step is putting some of the country crisp at the bottom of your glass. Then add the yoghurt, then the fruit and just repeat until you've run out of space 

It's as simple as that. 

Have you ever made this or think you might try it? 

Lauren 
Xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious! I wish I wasn't so lazy in the mornings haha. Maybe on a weekend I'll give this a try.
    xx
    Amber
    lovely-notions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super lazy in the Morning but it honestly doesn't take long to do at all. The longest part is chopping the fruit. It's so delicious it's definitely worth making xx

      Delete