Sunday 19 May 2013

Review: soap and glory arch de triumph brow pencil

I thought I'd do a review of this eye brow pencil as I have picked it up recently and have been using it religiously since. 

It is by soap and glory and is called arch de triumph. 

It's a double ended crayon. One side is in a taupe ( dark brown ) colour which is for shaping your brow and the other end is for highlighting. 



I have used a rimmel eye brow pencil for as long as I can remember but it was starting to annoy me and wasn't good at defining the shape of my brows and when I saw this in boots I had to try it out    and it was the best thing I've ever done.



It is really good at filling in and shaping your brows and looks really natural - it doesn't haven't that drawn on scouse brow type look. The colour is a little bit too dark for me but I just put a little bit of bronzer on top to lighten them a bit. It would be perfect for a dark blonde/ brunette. 
That's the only downside - it only comes in one colour 'taupe' 



The highlighter end is amazing. It is rich and creamy and really pigmented. You only need a little bit and then can blend  it in on the arch of your brow. I put a little bit on the top of my brows too. 
I also use it for the corner of my eyes to brighten them up, it blends really well and gives your eyes a little sparkle.

This photo just shows you how to colour in your eyebrows.  




I would defiantly recommend this to anyone. If you try it out please let me know your thoughts. 

Lauren
Xoxoxo

Arch de truiumph - £8 boots 

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing this up whenever I go into Boots, but I've never brought it because there's no tester, but looking at this now, I definitely will be buying this when I go to Boots :) Thanks!

    Thuy
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete