Tuesday 21 May 2013

Summer nails



Now the weather is getting a little nicer (some of the time) it's time to ditch your blacks, greys and dark colours and reach for the bright,colourful summer nail polish. 



I thought I'd show you my favourites. I am a big lover of painting my nails and usually do it every day to coordinate with my outfit. These will be seeing me through the summer. 

The first four on the wheel are a mixture of Topshop and Essie. 
 
Left to right the colours are:
Air kisses, bond with whomever, muchi muchi, mint candle apple. 



The next four on the wheel are:
Tart deco, bees knees, celestial, in the cab-ana. 

 
The last three are all Topshop and are:
Milkshake, Parma violet, green room. 

You all know my love of Essie, it usually takes two coats but then tends to last for  two to three days without any chipping. They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money in my opinion. 

Topshop nail polish are also one of my favourites. The pastel colours can sometimes take two to three coats but then the colour really stands out and they look amazing. They tend to last around two days before chipping too. These are still quiet expensive compared to some other brands you can get but again I think they are worth it. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please give me your feedback. 

Essie polish - boots £7.99
Topshop polish - topshop £5 
Nail wheel - eBay £1.99 for two 

Lauren
Xoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. Adore all those colours... I may have to go down town soon I buy some of those xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You should definately try some they are all lovely and so perfect for summer xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so sad because I've been on the lookout for Essie mint candy apple but it's always sold out! Hopefully at some point I'll be able to try it. I love your other nails colors as well!
    xx
    Amber
    lovely-notions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no, it's probably because its so popular! Defo worth the wait if you can find it though its lovely xx

      Delete