Saturday 18 May 2013

May haul

Hey guys, today I thought I'd do a post on what I've been buying recently. 
I haven't included clothing in this haul but if its something you'd like to see I could do a separate post. 

So this month I have been loving essie nail varnish and have picked up a few recently to add to my collection. The colours left to right are:

Muchi muchi, bond which whomever, ballet slippers and mint candy apple. 


Essie polish just seems to glide on your nails so effortlessly it usually does take two coats but its just so easy to do. I am not one for doing neat nails, it usually ends up around all of my fingers and then I have to pick it off for a day or two but this doesn't happen with essie. I will be adding a lot more to my collection soon. 

The next thing I bought was a new cake stand. It's got three tiers which I think makes it a lot more appealing as you can fit more things on it. I use mine to store my lush products at the moment but might use it to hold all my Yankee candles or nail varnishes. This one was from dot com gift shop but can be found on eBay too. 


When it comes to girly DVDs as I have said before I am such a sucker for them, it's weird because I don't really like romantic films. I have seen LOL everywhere so thought I'd pick it up. It was actually really good and a lot better than i expected. 
I also bought so undercover which is another Miley Cyrus film. I saw an advert for it at the cinema and secretly got really excited. I am yet to watch it but people have told me its really good 


The next thing i got we're some new Nike blazers. I have wanted some for so long. I have been eyeing up the burgundy/pink ones forever but they are never in stock so for now I have settled with these ones. I actually love the colour of them and will wear them with leggings and a hoody for comfy days. It was typical that the day I got them I went to visit my step sister after and she gave me a pair of grey ones too. So I've gone from having none to owning two pairs in a day. I'm still keeping my eye out for the other colour though. 



The next thing I picked up was something that I cannot love without. It's batiste dry shampoo. It is such a great thing to use in between washing or on those days you just can't be bothered to wash your hair. I also love it because it helps me achieve a perfect bun in my hair. I have such thin fine hair but a little spray of this just gives it abit of volume and helps keep it in place. It comes in different smells but I love this one it smells fresh and fruity. 


I had been using the same perfume for about a year which was the juicy couture 'viva la juicy' which I still absolutely love but I thought it was time for a change. Not that much of a change though as I have just ended up buying the new juicy couture one called 'La la' it smells delicious though. I'm not very good at describing smells but I recommend you all go to your nearest boots and have a whiff. 
The other one I picked up was Marc Jacobs 'daisy eau so fresh' it is the limited edition summer one. I know daisy is really popular and everyone loves it but I've never been a fan of it. This one however smells a little different and I can't get enough of it. The scent lasts for ages too which is really good. Also the bottle pretty much sells itself it is amazing! 


The last thing I got was a new phone case. Again this is very popular in the Instagram world and I had to jump on the bandwagon because I love it so much. I ordered it in mint green and pink but from different places so the pink one hasn't arrived yet. They are really cheap and the quality is fine, it's a lot more lightweight than some cases including my old one. 


I think the best thing I bought were these cups from The Disney store. The Tinkerbell one was originally for my milkshakes but Millie has somehow stolen it off me so I'm going to get another. I couldn't love a mug more than I love this Marie one. It's supercute. I just had to add these to he haul 



This post has ended up a lot longer than I thought so I will leave it there. Another thing I have been loving this month is primark socks. They are almost identical to the topshop frilly socks but a fraction of the price so I definitely recommend picking some up. 

Lauren 
Xoxoxo


Essie nail varnish - £8 boots
Cake stand - £8.99 dot com gift shop/eBay
DVDs - £8 each CEX 
Nike blazers - £69.99 office 
Batiste dry shampoo - £2.99 boots 
Marc Jacobs daisy - £48 for 75ml boots
Juicy couture lala - £35 for 30ml boots
Phone case - £1.99 eBay
Tinkerbell cup - £5 the Disney store
Marie mug - £7 the Disney store 

No comments:

Post a Comment