Wednesday 12 June 2013

Soap and glory top 3


Hi guys, firstly I just want to apologise for my lack of posts recently. I have been back and forth to London for just under three weeks now so haven't had time to think never mind blog. 

Anyway to get back into things I thought I'd do my top 3 favourite soap and glory products. 



So the first one is cheating a bit because its two products but I think if you use one you have to use the other. They belong together. 
It's the hand food and heel genius 

Hand food is an amazing hydrating hand cream. Where can I start with this. Well the packaging is lovely, I love that everything from soap and glory is pink! 
So, you can apply it as often as you want I usually put it on after I've had a shower before bed and let it soak in all night. It really does work it makes your hands so soft. 
Hand food smells amazing, as said before I'm not the best at describing smells but trust me on this one. 

Heel genius is pretty much the same thing but for your feet. It also smells amazing and really does work. It says to apply a generous amount onto clean feet every night and then pop some socks on to let it soak up while you sleep. 
This is a tricky one for me as I hate sleeping in my socks but I think I can let it go as it makes my feet so lovely and soft. I absolutely love this product 



The next thing I can't live without is the righteous butter. It is a body butter that you put on damp skin after showering or bathing. This stuff is great and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. The smell is divine It has got to be one of the best in the collection. 


Last but definitely not least is the sugar crush body wash. Wow. What an amazing product! It Is a conditioning body wash. You don't need much, I do a couple of squirts and that's all you need because it gets really foamy. The smell of sugar crush is just wow! - if you could eat it mine would be long gone! It's a sweet lime smell which doesn't sound too appealing but please trust me on this one and go and have a smell if you can. 

I definitely recommend all of these products they all really do what they are supposed to and leave every part of your skin feeling super smooth and smelling divine! 

What's your favourite soap and glory product? 


All products from boots - individually priced   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I nominated you for a liebster award! xx
    http://lovely-notions.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... if you go onto my blog and into 'Beauty savings', #2 about Martin Lewis tells you where to go to get £26 worth of stuff for £10 in Boots! As your a Soap and Glory fan I thought you might appreciate this!
    If you don't know where to find it then let me know! Great blog btw xxx

    ReplyDelete