Thursday 16 May 2013

Get to know me



Hey guys,

I've finally decided to make a blog - yay!
So I thought I'd get things started with a get to know me blog

So my real name is Lauren but I have been called lolly most of my life, mostly by my family.
I am 25 years old but seriously have the mind of an eighteen year old.

I live in a small town in Yorkshire which is very much like emmerdale, but I like to venture out into the real world as much as possible.

I have a boyfriend - Damien. We have been together for just over four years now and we met down south which is where he's from, and where I was working as a nanny.



I have two little girls, Amelie who has just turned two ( we call her Millie) and Hayden who is eight months. They are my world.

If you have found me through my Instagram you will know I am obsessed with shopping. I have a thing for nail varnish and am totally loving essie polishes at the moment. I am also a big fan of lush and usually stock up every week on more bath bombs. Some more of my loves are soap and glory products, and of course Yankee candles!

I plan on doing some reviews of my current favourites. 

My favourite colour is actually purple but you would never guess. I wasn't really a fan of the colour pink until about last year  I think since then my whole house has slowly got more girly and pink ( to the delight of Damien) 




I absolutely love shabby chic, cath kidston, anything floral. Half of my house is shabby chic but the other half is very modern and simple.

I love to travel and have been lucky enough to visit some amazing places in My life. My favourite has to be Thailand. I have been there twice and fall in love with it more each time. Would love to go again soon. Another favourite has to be California. I can't choose just one city because they are all amazing! I have also been to the carribbean which was beautiful. Although I have been on some amazing holidays, every summer I still go to Wales for a little get away. I have been going to a place called shell island for my entire life now and I couldn't think of a more perfect place to be.



I am such a sucker for girly films I have such a sad collection which I like to pretend are for the girls but they are my guilty pleasure. I have recently watched LOL, freaky Friday and the princess diaries. I just love them all!

Every piece of furniture in my house is from ikea. When I was younger people would always say my mums house was like an ikea showroom so I've obviously got it from her. Ikea is heaven and I could spend all day in there.

I have an older sister who has recently moved to London ( yay for holidays). And my dad lives in Canada. It is such a beautiful country and will definitely be visiting again soon. My mum just lives down the road from me which isn't too exciting but great to see her.


Ok so I think that is enough information about me, I will stop there before I write my life story.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more.

Until the next post.

Lauren xx





4 comments:

  1. Your family is so cute! Lovely daughters :)
    pink-popsicles.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute blog. maybe check out mine? x
    http://bonjourlauraa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete