Wednesday 19 June 2013

Grounded hearts



This week I received this lovely package from an online shop called grounded hearts. 

It came in a little pink bag, wrapped in amazing leopard print tissue paper and a business card with all the details of where to find them. 



Inside was the most beautiful silver bracelet with a hamsa hand on it. I absolutely love it and will definitely be purchasing more from the shop!




I recommend you all go take a look at their website. Every piece of jewellery is unique. really good quality and totally affordable! 



You won't find these pieces anywhere on the High street which is what I love about it. Sometimes it's good to be the one standing out with something different. You could even start your own trend within your friends 

You can find grounded hearts on etsy at 

http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Groundedhearts

Or on Instagram at 

@groundedhearts

Let me know if you order anything I'd love to 
know what pieces you order 

Lauren

Xoxox

2 comments:

  1. i was wondering if you could check out my blog? theggems.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster award

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete