Thursday 13 June 2013

Topshop AWOL dupe



If you asked me my all time favourite nail polish colour it would for sure be topshops AWOL. 

It is a gorgeous electric blue colour and looks amazing on your nails. 

I just wanted to share with you all this great dupe I have found for it. 

It is by the brand miss sporty which is a much cheaper brand and is in the shade 320

I have done a swatch of both polishes and seriously cannot tell the difference at all. 



The top one is AWOL and the bottom is miss sporty. 

They are also both an amazing dupe for the much more pricey nails inc baker st so grab yourself a bargain now girls. 

What is your all time favourite shade?


AWOL nail polish - Topshop £5
302 nail polish - Superdrug/boots £1.99 or three for £5  

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour! Looks just like Nails Inc's baker street, very on trend! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you say the bright blue Barry M Gelly one is similar to this?

    ReplyDelete