Friday 11 August 2017

The maxfactor lip trio 👌🏻

Hi guys,

Long time no speak! How is everyone?

This week I have been testing out the new max factor trio.

* the universal lip liner
* the colour elixir lipstick
* the honey laquer

Firstly the lip liner is my new fave thing ever! It's transparent so you can't see it but it acts as a barrier  to stop any smudging, or wonkyness. Which is great for me as I can never draw a straight line! it works with ANY colour too and I've been using it every day!

The colour Elixir lipstick is amazing! It's rich and creamy and so moisturising for your lips. The colour is lovely and it really does stay put all day!

The honey laquer is also really good. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but this is really smooth without having that sticky feel, but also gives of a great shine!

All in all these three products go amazing together, or all separately on their own and I give them 5 out of 5 for today's review!

#maxfactor
#influenster
#free

No comments:

Post a Comment